Manufacturer warrants all parts (except those referred to below) of your new pressure
washer to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the following
- For Lifetime: Pump Manifold
- For Ten (10) Years from the date of original purchase:
High Pressure Pump (General Pump Only--Excludes 4005)
- For Seven (7) Years from the date of original purchase:
High Pressure Pump (AR Pump and General 4005)
- For Three (3) Years from the date of original purchase:
Heat Exchanger Coil
- For Two (2) Years from the date of original purchase:
Frame Burner, Guards or Shields Pulleys, Plumbing
- For Six (6) Months from the date of original purchase:
Burner Motor, Ignition Transformer
- For Ninety (90) days from the date of original purchase:
Control Switches, Safety Switches, Unloader Valve, Fuel Pump, Capacitor
- For Thirty (30) days from the date of original purchase:
High Pressure Hose, Trigger Gun, Strainer/Filters
Defective parts not subject to normal wear and tear will be repaired or replaced at
manufacturer's option during the warranty period. In any event, reimbursement is limited
to the purchase price paid.
- Engine/Motor and Generator are covered under separate warranty by its respective
manufacturer and is subject to the terms set forth therein.
- Normal wear parts: Pump Packings Spray Nozzles, Pump Valves Quick Connectors, Detergent Valves Fuel Filters, O-ring Belts
- This warranty does not cover parts damaged due to normal wear, misapplication, misuse,
operation at other than recommended speeds, pressures or temperature. Parts damaged
or worn because of the use of caustic liquids or by operation in abrasive or corrosive
environments or under conditions causing pump cavitation are not warranted. Failure to
follow recommended operating and maintenance procedures also voids warranty.
- The use of other than genuine parts will void warranty. Parts returned, prepaid to the
manufacturer's factory or to an Authorized Service Center will be inspected and replaced
free of charge if found to be defective and subject to warranty. There are no warranties
which extend beyond the description of the face hereof. Under no circumstances shall
the manufacturer bear any responsibility for loss of use of the unit, loss of time or rental,
inconvenience, commercial loss or consequential damages.
Trailers, trailer parts and accessories are covered under separate warranty by its respective manufacturer and is subject to the terms set forth therein. More Information can be provided as requested.
Other Products And Accessories
All other products and accessories are covered under their separate warranty by their respective manufacturer They are subject to the terms set forth therein. More Information can be provided as requested.
Returns | Refunds
T. George Podell & Co Inc has a 90 day return policy on all unopen products. We do not accept returns of custom equipment. If you have a question about the return or refund of your item please request more information.